You have spent months planning your wedding and every little detail looks perfect on your many spreadsheets and lists but who will be in control on the day making sure your lists and spreadsheets are stuck to? The last thing you want to do is to spend your day worrying whether anything will go wrong, rushing off to sort out problems or making sure suppliers have turned up.
We feel very strongly that you should be celebrating your special day with your family and friends, stress and worry free. This is why so many couples book our On the Day Co-ordination Service. Weddings by Claire will discreetly and professionally manage your wedding day, whether suppliers have got lost, or there is a wardrobe malfunction with one of the bridal or groomsmen party. We always have our Wedding Day Emergency box at hand which contains a solution to fix any problem before anyone notices.
Of course we understand you may feel nervous about handing over your wedding day, but we care about each and every wedding we do as if they were our own.
You can contact us whenever needed in the run up to the day, whether you have a question or just want some advice.
- A consultation meeting at a time and location of your choice at least four weeks before your wedding day to discuss all your plans and suppliers booked
- We will produce a Plan for the Day in discussion with you and your suppliers which will act as the running schedule for the day
- We will contact all suppliers to introduce ourselves and confirm arrangements and schedules for the day
- We will assist with the set-up of the day’s events at the ceremony and reception venues
- Management and co-ordination of venue and all suppliers
- We will co-ordinate the order of the day including ceremony, drinks reception, wedding breakfast, speeches, cutting of the cake, first dance, etc
- We will provide assistance to the bridal and groomsmen parties and all guests
- We will deal with any issues that arise discreetly and efficiently
- We can provide toastmaster announcements and co-ordinate supplier payments if needed
- Our “Wedding Emergency Box” is always with us and available to use – it contains lots of essentials including safety pins, make-up, headache tablets, wipes, sewing kit and much more.
- We will support you through the final weeks in the run up to your wedding
- We will be in attendance for 8 hours on the day with an Assistant
From £700.00 inclusive of travel costs
For more information, or to arrange your complimentary consultation, please contact us.